From Creative Park


Date: Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:59 AM

Hello,

I hope you are well. I want to start off by saying how much I enjoy your blog; you provide some great discussions on topics teachers deal with everyday. Since your posts contain so much useful information for teachers I decided to contact you on behalf of Canon’s Creative Parks for Creative Minds website. As a teacher you know that creative thinking is an essential part of any child’s development. Creative Park is a free, online resource that can help bring fun, easy craft projects into your classroom.

The Creative Park Web site offers ideas and templates for any lesson plan with projects ranging from 3D Paper Crafts, to scrapbooks and calendars and even tips on digital photography! Creative Park is a simple and interactive way to help teach students about geography, history, social studies, sciences and more. These smart ideas are both an easy and affordable way to turn your classroom into a creative environment. To learn more, please visit www.learningtocreate.com.

If you are interested in sharing this information with your readers, please contact me for more information. Thank you for your time and I look forward to possibly working with you on this collaboration.

Best,

Holly Alonis
halonis@westglen.com


Date: Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:24 AM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I am just following up to see if you have considered giving Creative Park a mention on your blog. I hope you received my last email explaining all about the Creative Park website which is a great online resource that teaches children how to be creative while learning about geography, history, social studies, sciences and more.

I know you probably receive lots of messages regarding your blog but since it is the start of the school season I would love to expose as many creative parents and teachers to the website as possible.

Thank you for your time!

Holly Alonis
halonis@westglen.com

Search This Blog